Racket glossary

I was looking for a way to get the manual style without changing the Scribble file because (currently) Shawn's md2scrbl uses only #lang scribble/base and I didn't want to change the generated Scribble file for every run of the tool.

I might be missing some context, but you can simply include all the css-files
making sure that manual-style.css , manual-racket.css and manual-fonts.css are
included last.

The properties defined last will override properties defined previously.

If you need a single file, I believe you can simply concatenate them.

Actually, I didn't know this (or maybe I knew and forgot), so thanks for pointing it out. I used "Posix" - maybe a bit sloppily - more to mean sed won't be present on Windows.

Then again, I was looking for a local workaround to make testing of Shawn's package easier for me, so it's ok (for me) if the workaround works on my Linux system. :slight_smile:

Yes, the command line from my example above includes all three CSS files. :slight_smile:

But to be honest, I haven't checked (at least not yet) if the three files should be included in a specific order, e.g. manual-style.css before manual-racket.css or vice versa.

Ok, I just now looked at the glossary HTML file generated via info.rkt's scribblings section and the order of the CSS file includes in the HTML file is manual-style.css, then manual-racket.css - and manual-fonts.css isn't included. Maybe its content is already in one of the other two files.

Just added an option to control the #lang used; you can use md2scrbl --lang manual ... to change it.

(Which gives me some ideas for rendering code blocks that explicitly use scheme/racket differently when using that language...)

1 Like