In addition to traditional username and password, the discourse
supports login using Apple, Discord, Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- please let me know if this is desirable and I'll look into enabling it for the Racket Discourse.
Choose any you feel useful.
NB Log in with GitHub is currently configured, but that is broken at the moment - you can still register - but it will be a day or two before you can login again.
- discourse-docs Provides the ability to find and filter knowledge base topics. Details: Discourse Docs (Documentation Management) - plugin - Discourse Meta
- discourse-chat-integration Allows integration with several external chat system providers. Details: Discourse Chat Integration - plugin - Discourse Meta
Anonymous poll to indicate if either or both are desirable:
- Chat integration plugin
- Docs/KB plugin
The following plugins are enabled:
- discourse-graphviz Provides the ability to add graphs to posts using the DOT language.
- discourse-math Uses MathJax 203 or KaTeX 97 to render math expressions.
- footnote Adds markdown.it footnote support to Discourse