Racket Community on X (née Twitter)

Are you on X (formerly known as Twitter)? Well there is now a Racket Community! :racket:

Come on in and start sharing posts about the awesomeness that is Racket :racket_heart:

https://x.com/i/communities/1717663172402758106

3 Likes

Thanks @Julio

This is a good idea.

While most Racket community activity happens on the Discourse and Discord, it is important to remember there are a variety of platforms that people prefer to use.

I’ll suggest that as admin you could post highlights of activity in the group on this thread, and if you see highlights here, you post a link in the X community group.

Thank you for your efforts

Stephen :beetle:

PS I’ll also suggest the same for the Facebook and linkedin groups but I don’t know the admins?

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I will definitely do that. :racket_heart:

1 Like

Hi @Julio

I just created a #racket-advocacy* channel on the discord to discuss 'sharing posts about the awesomeness that is Racket'. Racket Discord

I try to share stuff across a few platforms listed at the post "Racket on social media - help others find out about Racket"

But I admit I'm a bit irregular, and mostly tend to cross-post reddit/twitter/mastodon as these are easy for me as I can compose in markdown on mastodon, then paste into reddit and twitter.

Regards
Stephen :beetle:

PS I changed is 'evangelism' to ‘ racket-advocacy’

1 Like